Submission Deadline: May 1, 2019
The JAM24Seven Scholarship Assistance Program was established October 2018 to provide motivation and resources to assist students in achieving their dreams of higher education.
A completed application must include:
- Student Information Form
- Intent to attend an accredited institution of higher education in the fall of 2019
- One (1) signed personal recommendation and two (2) signed recommendations from a teacher, coach, counselor and/or school principal
- A certified copy of your high school transcript
- A one-page typed statement (maximum) from the student stating how he/she has overcome obstacles and still managed to succeed in school
- Two (2)250-word questions:
- How will your college degree help you make an impact in society?
- How is this scholarship going to help you complete your college degree?
- Attach a recent photo. The photo will be used for identification and future communications
- Senior enrolled in High School with graduation imminent
- Maintain a minimum 3.0 grade point average
- Participation in activities helpful to others such as volunteerism or other forms of community involvement
Awardees will receive a $1,000 scholarship paid to the College or University of awardees choice to be issued by August 1, 2019.